Competition terms & conditions
Standard Terms and Conditions for E J Wood Watercolours
1. By entering the competition or promotion each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
2. Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry might result on the entry being invalid.
3. No responsibility will be taken for late/misdirected email. Entries will be deemed to be void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
4. Only one entry by text, online, post or email will be accepted per promotional code as per the competition advertisement.
5. By entering the competition winners agree to their names being published.
6. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
8.E J Wood Watercolours is not liable for damage to prizes sent by post or courier.
9. Full details of the prize will be given in writing upon request.
10. Only entries received by the closing date specified in the advertisement will be accepted.
11. Winners will be drawn on E J Wood Premises, 155 Maunganui Rd, Mount Maunganui, New Zealand.
12. Winners will be notified as specified in the advertisement.
13. If the prize winner cannot be contacted within 3 days, at E J Wood Watercolours option that winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be redrawn.
14. Entry is open to New Zealand residents only.
16. The decision of judges in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.